On today’s episode, we are pausing to give thanks on the one year anniversary of the launch of the Daily Grace podcast! It has been an incredible year, and we give God all the praise, honor, and glory for what He has done in and through this podcast. Truly, every good thing that has come out of this podcast is because of the work of God. We are also so grateful for every single listener — for every download, every iTunes review, every message on social media, every share online and by word of mouth. A true heartfelt thanks from all of us at The Daily Grace Company.
This is a fun episode where we share how the podcast has personally impacted us this past year. We also share audio clips from listeners who share how the podcast impacted them and read aloud some iTunes reviews that were submitted. Also, we have a special guest: Jessi, our editor! Jessi joins us as we share our top 3 favorite things from the year along with what’s on our nightstand and who/what has most stirred our affections for God in 2019. Be sure to stick around to the end for an exclusive BLOOPERS REEL.
Again, thank you for allowing us to be a part of your journey in this small way!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 25 What’s God’s Will for Your LIfe? by Daily Grace
- Episode 14 Discipleship & Evangelism with Tamzen Baker by Daily Grace
- Episode 39 What to do with Bad Days by Daily Grace
- Episode 7 Preaching the Gospel to Yourself by Daily Grace
- Preaching the Gospel to Yourself by Daily Grace Co.
- Electric Kettle
- Soli Deo Gloria Mug from The Daily Grace Co.
- City Alight
- Gospel Fluency by Jeff Vanderstelt
- Zenni Optical
- The Process of Biblical Heart Changeby Julie Ganschow
- Abide Journal from The Daily Grace Co.
- Valley of Vision: A Collection of Puritan Prayers and Devotions
- Risen Motherhoodby Emily Jensen and Laura Wifler
- Grace Lacedby Ruth Chou Simons
- A Peculiar Glory by John Piper
Connect with us:
Subscribe to Daily Grace: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and click subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and choose your podcast app. If needed, you can copy this link directly into your favorite podcast app (like Stitcher or Overcast). Or follow us on Spotify!
We would love if you took a few minutes to leave us an iTunes review to help spread the word about Daily Grace! We want to invite more women into our conversations!
Visit The Daily Grace Co. for beautiful products for the whole family that will equip you on your journey to knowing and loving God more.
Subscribe to The Daily Grace Newsletter and receive free Bible study resources in your inbox.
Follow on Instagram for the latest updates on the podcast and The Daily Grace Co.
Engage with our Facebook community, “Lamp and Light”.
Read The Daily Grace blog for encouragement throughout the week that is steeped in biblical truths.
* Affiliate links used are used where appropriate. Thank you for supporting the products that support the production of this podcast! *