Today’s episode is a break in our usual content as we take time to answer questions submitted by you, our listeners! We are so grateful for each of you who took the time to submit a question–we received way more than we had time to answer! But have no fear: some questions will develop into full-length episodes, and others were addressed in previous episodes which we mention at the very end of this episode. If we didn’t get to your question, please submit it again the next time we do this kind of episode!
In this “Ask Us Anything” episode, we explore a gamut of topics like how Christians should view makeup and an eco-friendly lifestyle; how we can witness to someone who thinks they’re saved; how we can keep Christ at the center of our marriages; advice for the stay-at-home mom who feels like she’s losing her identity, and so much more! Questions ranged from silly to serious, but we truly do believe that there is no bad question when it comes to how the gospel relates to something because the gospel really does affect every area of our lives. Come join our conversation!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Ep. 21 Ask Us Anything by Daily Grace
- Dwell Scripture Listening App
- Maybelline Dream Urban Cover Flawless Foundation
- Maybelline Colossal Mascara
- Maybelline Fit Me Blush
- Winky Lux Strobing Highlighter Balm
- Milani Stay Put Brow
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette
- Pressed Highlighter by Becca
- Bye Bye Full Coverage Concealer
- Stay Setting Spray by Tarte
- God’s Grace in Your Sufferingby David Powlison
- PWOC (The Hub)
- Stroller Moms
- Together Marriage Journal from The Daily Grace Co.
- Word of Life Study (FREE) on The Daily Grace Co. app
- Women of the Word by Jen Wilkin
- Ep. 87 Learning the Voice of God by Daily Grace
- Bonus: How Can We Respond to Racial Injustice by Daily Grace
- Ep. 64 The Beauty of Racial & Cultural Diversity in the Church by Daily Grace
- Ep 58 How the Gospel Shapes Our Dreams with Dianne Jago by Daily Grace
- Ep. 60 Why Should We Forgive Others? By Daily Grace
- Bonus: What Does Forgiveness Look Like? By Daily Grace
- Ep. 68 Walking Though Seasons of Spiritual Dryness by Daily Grace
Scripture mentioned in this episode:
- Deuteronomy 32:47
- Psalm 19:7-11
- 1 Peter 3:3-4
- Genesis 3
- Romans 8:28
- Psalm 145:17
- Psalm 34:4
- Genesis 2
Connect with us:
Subscribe to Daily Grace: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and click subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and choose your podcast app. If needed, you can copy this link directly into your favorite podcast app (like Stitcher or Overcast). Or follow us on Spotify!
We would love if you took a few minutes to leave us an iTunes review to help spread the word about Daily Grace! We want to invite more women into our conversations!
Visit The Daily Grace Co. for beautiful products for the whole family that will equip you on your journey to knowing and loving God more.
Subscribe to The Daily Grace Newsletter and receive free Bible study resources in your inbox.
Follow on Instagram for the latest updates on the podcast and The Daily Grace Co.
Engage with our Facebook community, “The Daily Grace Co. Community”.
Read The Daily Grace blog for encouragement throughout the week that is steeped in biblical truths.
* Affiliate links used are used where appropriate. Thank you for supporting the products that support the production of this podcast! *